Work Visas in the United States

There are many different types of work visas available today. EB1 & EB2 are similar and allow people with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics to enter the country. EB3 allows an employer to hire a foreign worker permanently, EB4 is for religious workers, and EB5 is for new investment. All are a different type of work visa, but all provide similar traveling rights to the United States.

You must meet one of the requirements listed above in order to be eligible. US Work Visas can be temporary or permanent. It will be necessary to get all documentation together before your interview. Make sure you schedule one and prepare appropriately. Generally, the cost amounts to something between $150-200, which will ultimately depend upon the specifics of your situation.

As an Immigration Lawyer in Ann Arbor MI, we will help you understand the different types of visas available and clearly explain which ones you may qualify to receive.

For questions regarding a Work Visa, email or Call (734) 726-0225